Teratec Forum 2017
Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
The TERATEC Forum is a major event in France and Europe that brings together the best international experts in HPC, Simulation and Big Data. It reaffirms the strategic importance of these technologies for developing industrial competitiveness and innovation capacity.
The TERATEC Forum welcomes more than 1 300 attendees, highlighting the technological and industrial dynamism of HPC and the essential role that France plays in this field. The participation and the testimony of senior industrial and ICT leaders, the diversity and the high level of the technical workshops, the representativeness of exhibitors and innovation offers displayed, are assets for all responsible concerned by simulation and high-performance computing.
The 12th edition of TERATEC Forum will take place on 27 and 28 June 2017 on the campus of the Ecole Polytechnique.
- On Tuesday, June 27, the plenary sessions will focus on the technological challenges of Simulation and High Performance Computing and on the diversity of uses of HPC with the participation of representatives from the political, economic and academic worlds, and advanced international industrial users and leading technology suppliers. Read more >>>
- On Wednesday, June 28, technical workshops will review emerging technologies and new domains of high performance computing applications. Read more >>>>
During these two days, an exhibition of around eighty booths will gather the major simulation and HPC players.
Atos is a Platinum sponsor of Teratec Forum. Come and meet our HPC experts on our booth.
Atos speakers at Teratec Forum:
- In Workshop 4 Evolution of HPC software environment (Wednesday, June 28 – 9:00 to 12:30)
Improving resource allocation to reduce data movement overhead in applications with SLURM
by Thomas CADEAU and Yiannis GEORGIOU, HPC R&D
- In Workshop 7 Interconnect (Wednesday, June 28 – 14:00 to 17:30)
Boost HPC application performance thanks to hardware offload
by Fabien LOCUSSOL, Interconnect Product Manager
- In Workshop 1 Algorithms and Deep Learning, new paradigms and challenges? (Wednesday, June 28 – 14:00 to 17:30)
Machine Learning algorithms in a Darwinian perspective
by Thierry CAMINEL, Lead Architect, ATOS Codex