ISC High Performance 2017
The largest event for High Performance Computing in Europe
In 2017 ISC will offer 12 HPC topics grouped under three categories: systems, applications, and emerging topics.
The ISC tutorials, workshops and the exhibition will complement the sessions.
ISC High Performance focuses on HPC technological development and its application in scientific fields, as well as its adoption in commercial environments.
Atos through its technological brand Bull is Platinum sponsor of ISC High Performance. Visit our booth D-1126 to meet our HPC experts and discover the full breadth of our Bull products and solutions for HPC:
- Bull sequana, the open range of supercomputers that is ready for the exascale era;
- Bull extreme factory, the HPC-as-a-service solutions in private of public cloud mode;
- the latest Bull servers designed for HPC;
- the Bull storage solutions for HPC.
- Monday, 19 June, 13:15: Vendor showdown, by Eric Eppe, in Room Panorama 3
- Wednesday, 21 June, 8:30: BoF 16 “Scaling Up/Out Deep Learning on HPC Clusters“, with Matthieu Ospici and Benoit Pelletier, in Room Kontrast
- Wednesday, 21 June, 13:00: Exhibitor Forum “A 7-year experience feedback on HPC-as-a-Service” by Marc Levrier and Patrice Calegari, in Exhibition Hall, booth M-210