France - Lille
Atos will be present at the International CyberSecurity Forum (FIC) on the 24-25 January 2017 at the Grand Palais (Lille). FIC is a European landmark event gathering all digital trusted actors. It is in line with a process of thoughts and sharing about cybersecurity.
This 9th edition will deal with Smarter security for future technologies theme and will highlight interconnection issues of networks and devices, 4.0 factory, IoT, Big Data and robotics.
Discover our security solutions at the Atos-Bull Booth A22:
- Evidian: Identities Governance and Administration and Single Sign-On (IGA and SSO)
- Bull TrustWay : Hardware Security Module (HSM) certified by CC EAL 4+ and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Bull IoT : global security solutions for Internet of Things
- Bull hoox : the first integrally secured European smartphone
- Elexo : Digital Investigation Softwares
- Atos : protection services, detection and neutralization of cyber-attacks, DDoS attacks and constant APT attacks through its 13 worldwide SOCs.
We will also participate to workshops on 3 topics:
- Workshop N°11: « IoT: what standards? » presented by David LEPORINI, Atos Head of IoT Security. The lack of standards represents a substantial risk nowadays… What standards do we have to develop and what function for the European Union
- Workshop N°10: « the SOC toolbox » presented by Farah RIGAL, Atos Head of Global SOC Program. What are SOCs’ methods and tools to react effectively to new threats? How do they evolve?
- Workshop N°25: « How to ensure cyber-risks? » presented by Marsh, our global leader partner of insurance brokerage and advice in corporate risk management. How to financially quantify the risk exposure? What indicators to use? How to organize the risk transfer?
Hoping to see you at the event!
To sign up for FIC 2017, click here